Aerafin™ are propylene-based olefin polymers compatible with a wide range of hydrocarbon tackifying resins and enables spraying or slot applying the finished adhesive at a broad range of temperatures and operating conditions. Aerafin™ polymers are characterized by consistent quality, low colour, excellent thermal stability, and low odour.
- Compatible with an array of hydrocarbon tackifying resins
- Excellent thermal stability
- Good adhesion with excellent peel strength
- In formulation, enables a robust adhesive system with a broad processing window and sprayability at temperatures as low as 130°C
- Low colour and odour
- Requires lower tackifier loading than with most SBC-based formulations